Out of frustration, I decided to just do a DIY baby accessory using leftover fabrics, glue gun, and my scissors. To my surprise it looked better than expected so I paired her look with booties. But something was still missing. I asked a small company to make matching booties in different prints and designs. It was okay—but not quite there yet.
Then I went to a nearby craft store and bought materials I could use to create a shoe prototype. To be honest, I wasn’t an expert. I have never designed shoes in my entire life! I did have some knowledge about designing shoes, jewelry and clothing, but designing shoes is another world for me. But I soldiered on and created my first cardboard prototype, and it took us over 15 times trial and error and trips to the factory to finally finish the first perfect pair of shoes for my baby.
From a simple idea, it became the starting point of my business. I tried to get feedback about the shoes I made and most of them were not favorable.
“No baby would want to wear shoes in hot weather! It would sell well in Europe or Alaska, though.”
“Babies grow fast and practical moms will think those kinds of accessories are just a luxury. Nobody would want to spend for baby fashion!”
Despite the mixed reviews, I used them as guides in making our first product: it should be comfortable, breathable, and wearable in humid countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore. Other factors I figured in are affordability, beautiful design, and most of all, it should create an impact once the baby wears it.
Zuri Baby Couture COD Order Reservation Policy:
(1) COD orders are scheduled for delivery during Monday to Friday only, Our Cut off is every 12PM. All orders made before 12PM are shipped the same day. All orders made after 12PM are shipped the next working day.
(2) COD orders are only available in major cities and areas in Metro Manila, Greater Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao with a minimum purchase of Php 500.00.
(3) Items that are purchased under COD basis will be delivered to the mailing address you specified upon checkout. Please confirm this is the right address; otherwise, Zuri Baby Couture will not be liable for delivery failures.
(4) Before we dispatched your order to our partner courier, we will contact you via Call or SMS to verify, validate and confirm your order. We only shipped verified orders via the mobile phone provided.
(5) Our COD provider will deliver your item and collect payment. Please ensure the item is paid in full. Please try to be ready with the exact change. We cannot guarantee that the courier will have change all the time.
If you're not personally around to accept the order, please leave the payment with someone from your address along with an authorization letter and valid ID.
The service charge/Delivery Fee for the COD is PHP 120.00 for Metro Manila & PhP 150.00 for Luzon and PhP 180.00 for Visayas and Mindanao
Note: An additional 50% delivery fee will be applied for shipping address in out of delivery zone (ODZ). Check here if your area is in ODZ.
Thank you for choosing Zuri Baby Couture!
Zuri Baby Couture Philippines accepts the following payment options: Paypal,VISA, MasterCard, Bank Deposits (BDO / BPI) Cash on delivery (Nationwide), 7-eleven over the Counters, All "Bayad Centers", Dragon Pay and all money transfer facilities.
Product Shipping and Delivery:
Metro Manila/Greater Metro Manila: 1-7 calendar days (except Sundays)
Luzon, Visayas and MIndanao: 5-12 calendar days (except Sundays)